Private Membership Associations are constitutionally created under:
The First, Fourth, Fifth, Ninth, Tenth and Fourteenth Amendments to the United States Constitution
... and/or ...
Section Two of the 1982 Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms
Fortunately, most of these freedoms still exist under the Constitution.
1. Freedom of speech to share information and voice our opinions about anything that concerns us including alternatives to drugs, invasive surgery, vaccines, toxic chemicals, unlabeled GMO foods, pharmaceutical drugs in our water supply and anything else that may cause or exacerbate any physical, emotional, mental, medical or psychological concern, condition, disease, disorder or illness of any kind.
2. Freedom to confidentially assemble with other people of a like mind so we can learn about alternative, complementary, holistic, integrative and natural health, nutrition, therapies and wellness.
3. Freedom of choice for our own health, nutrition and wellness decisions including any diagnosis, treatment or intervention.
4. Freedom of Self-determination based on access to all available information to help us make our own decisions about our own health, life, nutrition, therapies and wellness and that of our family, pets and dependents.
5. Freedom of Privacy and all of the inalienable human rights guaranteed to us all by the US Constitution and the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms.
Unfortunately, most of these freedoms have been taken away from us by state and provincial license boards and agencies as well as many federal bureaucracies which were extablished outside Constitutional Law. In the public domain we have to be very careful about what we say.
Large corporations control what pollutants go into our air, food and water supplies. They control federal, state and provincial agencies, politicians and media. They use these "corporate toys" to amass great fortunes and make a few people excessively wealthy while the rest of us work harder for less year after year.
Discovering the truth about anything in the public domain is almost impossible. Being treated poorly as an underling is a common occurance. Being overworked, underpaid and unappreciated is the norm.
That's why many professionals in many industries are forming private associations and moving out of the public domain and into the private domain. Instead of telling people to do this or die, they empower people to make their own decisions to improve their own health, life, nutrition, therapies and wellness.
Truth is easier to find. Kindness, generosity and hope are easier to find. Being treated with dignity and accepted as an equal in all things a common practice. Being in the private domain is to be nurtured and valued as a person.
It turns out that moving into the private domain
is less expensive and more rewarding than staying ion the public domain.
The one thing big money is having a hard time buying is the Constitution. True, big money is making inroads into undermining the Constitution. Thanks to their greedy efforts, all of the rest of us have lost some freedom.
But the Bill of Rights in the United States Constitution and the Second Section of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms remain our safest haven to this day.
Most people don't know that private membership associations are the best way to "go under the Constitution." It pays to find out if a Private Membership Association:
1. Will Work for YOU
2. Is the Right Thing for YOU to do
3. Will Generate More Income for You
4. Will lower Your Tax Burden
We've collected a lot of resource materials for you to learn how to use a private membership association to protect you, your family, pets and dependents. These same materials can help you teach your clients how they can join you and protect themselves, their families, pets and dependents.
The best protection we have against big government and the big corporations that control big government is to "go Constitutional."
It will pay you to spend the time to learn how to better protect yourself and your clients.